Carolina Custom Homes of Burlington
2450 North Church Street, Burlington
4.2 130 reviews
- dt eh ★★★★☆ 2 months agoThe sales lady no longer works there but she was really cool and honest. For some reason she felt like we were familiar enough to, I like that. I hope she is well. The homes are nice, not all are modular though. If you are unfamiliar … More with home building, things to know 1. Every builder has issues 2. Every nuisance is not a deal breaker 3. Get your own home warranty, I prefer maintenance contracts for all systems from respectable outfits 4. When subs are working, you need to have someone you know inspect the work 5. Land clearing/prep don’t forget to talk about drainage 6. If going with concrete drive, if can afford get your own 7. Let the home builders do just that build your home 8. Best to purchase your own land 9. Stress is normal 10. Have fun and ask questions
We have not built yet but between this company and value build homes, price would be the only differential. God bless
- William Davis ★★★★☆ 2 weeks agoMy wife and I are beginning our research of modular homes to see if they are the right choice for us in the current insanity that is the current housing market.
Shields McKeown, yes that's his real name, and no he is not an 80s era … More action star, was extremely helpful and patient while we asked our very long list of questions, not only about the houses themselves but the entire process from start to finish.
Shields was incredibly knowledgeable and at no time was he pushing to sell us anything. He simply provided us answers and insights, which was greatly appreciated.
If you are in the market for a home and the current market has you going crazy, maybe a modular home is something to check into. If you do, Shields at CCH won't steer you wrong or pressure you with any sales pitches.
Worth your time to stop in and check them out.
- Russ Clay ★★★★☆ 3 weeks agoWent in to look at a modular and fell in love with everything about it. You have to check in at office to view homes. At this particular time everyone was busy so I left out. Went out to look thru windows and salesman came out and let me … More in to see home. He could not have been any nicer. Loved the floorplan and the overall construction. This would be a company that I feel has well built homes and would consider buying from in the future.
- Jenn B. ★★★★★ 7 months agoTheir homes are absolutely gorgeous and very friendly staff! We met with Shields, he was very knowledgeable and patient (I kept making changes before we ordered our home). We added lots of personal touches and can't wait to see the … More finish product! Rain, Rain go away so we can start clearing our land
- Micheal Thomas Y ★★★★★ 5 months agoI had visited several other modular stores in North Carolina and let me tell you the sales staff to service was top notch. No build is perfect and we are smart enough to know and understand that, if building a new home was easy everyone … More would do it! I have referred this company to several of my friends and will continue to do so!
- Kurdt Carruthers ★★★★★ 9 months agoWe went to this company to have a home built when it appeared that the contract on a house we were attempting to purchase was going to fall through for title issues. This group was extremely patient, professional, and immediately responsive … More as we began to select the home to build. We were able to modify the home to meet our specific needs. Outstanding quality products!
We were extremely pleased with their patience, as we cancelled, resumed, and then cancelled permanently when the title issues were resolved on the original house we were trying to buy. They were patient, gracious, and responsive in providing an immediate return of our deposit.
If you are looking to build a quality modular home with a professional and courteous company, Carolina Custom Homes of Burlington is the place to go!
- Jessica Galdamez ★★★★★ 7 months agoJune Curts was amazing to work with. My husband and I stopped just to see what the homes looked like and to see if building was the right choice for us. Well... In little to no time June had us convinced that building was the best choice … More for our family. June was so helpful pointing out all of the options available, the changes that could be made ,time frames. I just felt so at ease. We are looking forward to working with June more in the near future . She was patient , informative, and the best part...not pushy. We are so glad we stopped by and had the chance to work with such an amazing person!
- Alicia McBride ★★★★★ 7 months agoRun - don’t walk - to meet with Jacklyn Smith! We drove 5 hours from Georgia just to view a model home and she took the time to discuss and answer any questions we had about the process even though we couldn’t build with her. She was extremely … More knowledgeable, professional, and polite. This company has hit the gold mine with her employment! I would give them 10 stars if I could!
- April Smith ★★★★★ 10 months agoOur new home is complete just in time for Thanksgiving! We are thankful to Carolina Custom Homes of Burlington for all their hard work on this project. We seen all the good reviews online and felt confident in our choice as them as our … More new home builder. We first met with Karri who did an excellent job explaining the process and different builder packages along with playing around with us on the computer with different floor plan ideas. We later came back to begin the building process and met with Andy who helped us through the entire building process from start to finish, and even afterward.
- Anita Black ★★★★★ 5 months agoI am writing this review for my Aunt, Velma Cates. She is in the beginning stages of having her custom home built. She has been pleased with the professionalism of everyone at Carolina Custom Homes. Jacklyn, Andy and Paul have been so helpful … More right from our first meeting. They have gone above and beyond our expectations. Her house is scheduled to be delivered next week. We are excited to see the progress as we move forward and will be posting an additional review at completion.
- Alicia Thompson ★★★★★ 7 months agoRun - don’t walk - to meet with Jacklyn Smith! We drove 5 hours from Georgia just to view a model home and she took the time to discuss and answer any questions we had about the process even though we couldn’t build with her. She was extremely … More knowledgeable, professional, and polite. This company has hit the gold mine with her employment! I would give them 10 stars if I could!
- Kim Hinson ★★★★★ a year agoLove our home from Carolina Custom Homes!! We were very hesitant to build because we did not want to deal with the stress that comes with the process. But, after months of looking for houses on the market and not finding what we needed, … More we decided to look at modular homes. We went to multiple modular home companies across the state before we chose Carolina Custom Homes. That choice was not made just because they were the closest to the area we wanted, but the quality we saw in the models. We had an unusual situation where our house had already sold so we lived on the site while the modular was being built. It was awesome to be able to watch the progress!! It was also amazing that it was completed in record time, under 4 months!! Jacklyn was great with helping us pick the right floor plan. Andy was easy to work with on the logistics/business end and Tyler was great at keeping us informed during the whole process. Everyone was always quick to respond to any communication we needed. Every single contractor/employee that we encountered was always professional and personable. We have no complaints and can be somewhat critical because my father was a home improvement contractor. Thank you Carolina Custom Homes for doing such a great job!! We absolutely love our home and highly recommend them!!
- Bob L. ★★★★★ 7 months agoBeautiful homes and friendly staff, we can't wait to build our version of their display home -The Greenbier
- Bob Le ★★★★★ 7 months agoBeautiful homes and friendly staff, we can't wait to build our version of their display home -The Greenbier
- Kelly Moser ★★★★★ 8 months agoJune at Carolina Homes of Burlington helped us a lot. We learned a lot from her and she prepared us for the next steps of building our home! I recommend working with June!
- Tammy Pugh ★★★★★ a year agoWe are working with Jacklyn Smith at Carolina Custom Homes, and she is wonderful. Answers emails promptly, very knowledgeable, tell her what your must have's are and what you like and she will find a plan that works for you. Thank … More you Jacklyn we look forward to continuing our process with you!
- Stephanie Williams ★★★★★ a year agoWe cannot say enough good things about Carolina Custom Homes! From the very first time looking at their homes, the staff was friendly, knowledgeable, courteous and helpful. Their prices and quality cannot be beat - we looked at MANY other … More builders - and no one could touch CCH. The entire process from picking a model to designing the loom of our home, to the actual construction and every step in between was easy, handled with professionalism and care. Kari, Andy, Paul, Tyler, Brittney, Shields and Larry became like extended family. Our home is absolutely perfect! Would highly recommend CCH to anyone looking for a quality home for a reasonable price and excellent customer service.
- H BEE ★★★★★ 11 months agoJacklyn was super helpful and a pleasure to work with, so was Andy. Excellent customer service.
- Heaven Leigh ★★★★★ a year agoNice models on display
- Jamie King ★★★★★ a year agoNice models on display
- Dragonkcyrus ★★★★★ 3 years agoHouse was finished in good time considering distance from Burlington and weather. All staff were friendly and helpful and most of the issues with our house were resolved/repaired relatively quickly.
- Stephanie Howell ★★★★★ a year agoAlthough we are not in their build area, they let us come down from Asheville to look at the Greenbriar house they have on their lot because our modular home builder doesn't have one to look at. June was very nice and even talked to … More me about changing the designs of the homes. I would use them to build our home if I could but we are too far away.
- Atachia Loving ★★★★★ a year agoThe lady that came to help us was so nice. She explained everything in detail as to what we needed to do. She was Very encouraging and helpful. I am REALLY excited to be working with them when time to but a home. Thanks Jacklyn smith
- Alyssa Edwards ★★★★★ a year agoWe had a great experience with Carolina Custom Homes! We are loving our new dream home! We enjoyed the process of watching it go from paper, to flying in the air on set day, to a house. They even delivered a month early! Thank you Carolina, … More you all did great!
- George Snowden ★★★★★ a year agoWe started the process of building our new home April 2019 with Carolina Custom Homes after going to and walking through other modular builders. Kerri gave us a walk through of all the display homes and explained standard features and common … More upgrades most people go with and explained there process of building homes. We made the decision to choose Carolina Custom Homes over the others we went to because everyone was very welcoming and even early in the process before we had committed to building with them they were very helpful and patient. We really liked the Sparta they had on display but wanted to make changes to the floor plan and Kerri helped us adjust the floor plan so we could get everything we wanted. Once we had the floor plan set and financing worked out we meet with Andy choose our flooring, cabinets, counter tops and other features. Once the onsite building began I meet with Paul who was very easy to work with and would explain any questions I may have had. Tyler emailed us every week about what work was being done and what was scheduled to start the upcoming week. If I ever had a question I would send a quick email to him and either him, Paul or Andy would respond within a few hours. After the house was set and most of the work was done I did our first walk through of the home and only found a few minor things that required fixing all of which were done and looked really nice when complete. The final walk through was with Andy and he found a few things the needed to be touched up of adjusted that I hadn't noticed, I felt like he really wanted to ensure the home was above and beyond what even we were expecting at the end and he and the rest of his team have a real attention to detail. Over all we were extremely happy with Carolina Custom Homes and the whole process and glad we choose to build with them.