Take a Tour!
What to expect when you meet with Carolina Custom Homes.
First: Tell us when you’d like to come see us.
Then: Chat with us about your unique needs and vision. We’d recommend considering the following so we can cover a lot of ground in our meeting and better serve you.
- How did you hear about us?
- How much space and how many bedrooms and bathrooms would be ideal?
- Would you prefer a one-story home or multi-story home?
- Do you already have land and if so what’s it like and where is it located
- Budget! How much are you looking to spend? Will you be financing your home or paying cash?
The rest is really just showing them the model homes and finding out what is important to them in their new home.
Finally: Walk through some of our most popular floor plans. We swap these out occasionally, so keep an eye out for anything new you’d like to see. Keep in mind while your wandering that any of our floor plans can be customized to better fit your lifestyle.
Not Ready To Meet?
During the tour of our homes, you will see a wide variety of features that are available to you for your custom project. Of course, any home you build with us, can be completely customized with an open concept floor plan, 9′ ceilings, granite countertops, hardwood flooring, atrium doors, transom windows, etc.